7.03.2008

The Feel Good "Trip" and I mean trip of the summer. # 1

The crew:
Casey
Samantha
Justin
And myself.

I showed up in Burbank at 3. An hour late. That's me. Packed up the jeep, hit the road, how sweating, tired of the Los Angeles shit storm. I'm out of here. It's the 4th tomorrow. Fort Bragg holds the keys of recreation and relaxation and debachery.

Over the grape vine we swept, and just shot our first music video. A time lapse to "feel good hit" by Queens of the Stone Age. We're riding high. My head is itching, I'm crampped and painin'. Leather seats, swampin ass. I need a drink. Maybe a pineapple and vodka. A tropical rum drink perhaps. Not needing to get lit. Just wanna soothe the nerves of fire, douse the flames, warm the kidneys. Give my body a present. The gift of vacation has begun.

Justin is high on god knows what. Casey might kill him. We'll see. Samantha is trying to sing along. Death cruise/pleasure cruise. Bryan Ferry is my co-pilot. Ouspensky is my bible. Parties on bro.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry