7.09.2007

long forgotten 4th

well what's new? on july 4th we all went to the standard and somehow i managed to crack my head open while playing in the pool, giving myself a concussion and bleeding down my face in front of hollywood's finest. risa took my home and i slept for 6 straight hours. 2PM - 7PM. Felt fine that night upon waking, but the next day I was dizzy and everyone said I should go to the hospital for I could be dying of internal bleeding in the brain. This just about gave me a pure aggressive panic attack, but I somehow held it of. Doctor said I'm probably fine, but they did a catscan of my cerebral area just to make sure. I'm cool. Nothing wrong up there. So now we can all laugh this off. Slept through the fireworks. Heard the echo park cholos partying hard though. Giovani aka Subtitle came over and we did some freestyling over brian zarin's beats. I not rapping of course, but singing soulful choruses. We might do an ep in the future. We'll see. Also went and saw Transformers earlier tonight in downtown la, to my delight the climax of the film takes place about 6 blocks from the theater I went to. That was thrilling, except for the fact that when I walked out I was disappointed to find downtown intact and DECEPTICON-LESS. Shia LaBeouf es no bueno.

Gotta see this week:
Rescue Dawn - Herzog's new film starring Christian Bale
Joshue - Looks interesting.