6.12.2008

more on millionaire milton bradley's bad attitude.

i love this dude. so many people talk shit on bradley. he's such a bad ass, it's incredible. just hold it together millionaire. i got your back and so does tom mahoney of silverlake.



here is how wednesday's incident went down.


"It was a conversation about how Josh Hamilton has turned his life around and has been accountable for his mistakes," Lefebvre told The Associated Press. "Right now, it seems like the baseball world and fans are rooting for him. ... It doesn't seem like Milton Bradley has done the same thing in his life."

Bradley, who leads the league with a .333 batting average and a .629 slugging percentage, said he wasn't looking to physically confront Lefebvre.

"I get tired of people only choose to talk about negativity," he said. "People would automatically assume that if I went to meet that guy that we were going to start fighting. That would be completely out of my character. I never had a fight in my life."

Lefebvre commented about Bradley taunting fans above the dugout and in right field.

"I interact with the fans, but it's not anything malicious," Bradley said. "If anything it is malicious back to me, and I go out and play well and rub it back in their face. I have fun with it."