3.31.2008

Opening Day at Dodger Stadium 2008



I didn't make it to the game, but I watched from the comfort of Casey's house in Burbank. Dodgers won 5-0. Brad Penny of the Dodgers vs. Barry Zito of the Giants. I won't recap. But I will drop this info about the two pitchers and their ex girlfriend Alyssa Milano.

From ESPN2

SAM ALIPOUR: I can imagine. Are you still dating [Dodgers pitcher] Brad Penny?

ALYSSA MILANO: No! [Laughs] It's been almost two years. But it's OK. Bloggers and everyone on the Internet still think we're dating.

SAM ALIPOUR: Note to self: Don't trust the Internet. Except ESPN.com. So you wanna play some word association?

ALYSSA MILANO: OK, cool.

SAM ALIPOUR: I'll cheat. Two words: Hockey players.

ALYSSA MILANO: Strong.

SAM ALIPOUR: Baseball players?

ALYSSA MILANO: Heroes.

SAM ALIPOUR: Football players?

ALYSSA MILANO: I don't know many, but … well-protected.