3.16.2008

Day 2 Manmoth

Casey and I bunk buddies, I am pretty sure there a snow bunny giving him a hand job down below in the wee hours of morning. I might be wrong though, I have a wild imagination. Shin has been in a horrible mood ever since he arrived in LA. No one knows why, no one wants to ask, no one wants to cross the bridge.

He got very aggresive with me last night and kicked in the throat, then while I was down he put me in an asian death hold and neary took my life. You should see the bruises on my neck. He then proceeded to smoke inside the rental cabin and puked over the banister on to living room couch below. Shin is not know for this mysterious behavior, but people change.

Carmello somehow got lost on the top mammoth mountain, he was drinking, and apparently had a flask of schnapps, peach to be exact. All I know is that lift two hours, and still is M.I.A.

Myself, I had a burrito and I'm drinking Tecate. Shin keeps accusing me of lying, but I don't trust him anymore, so his wretched attitude isn't affective.

Someone we know is in huge fucking trouble. More trouble than anyone I know has been in. Such big trouble, that this person may be blacklisted from LA.

Gavin is pumped. Gavin is a really investigator.

Kelsie came clean. She got 50 points leaving her at -220. There is hope for her still.

Casey is still in the process of getting a bunkjob.

Whoa, Shin finally smiled.

We are going to whiskey creek and thai food.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry