2.05.2007

inconvenient truth/save the planet, kill yourself.

I wonder how many blogs have a review or debate on "an inconvenient truth"? I finally saw it. I'm not going to review it. For people who don't believe, or weren't aware of GLOBAL WARMING, well I guess this film could be informative. I personally read the news every day, and I know where we’re headed. HELL. for you people who believe that the earth is fine, and don't care about happy feet tap dancing penguins, well fuck you for being an idiot. you're going to HELL. one thing that I did find interesting about "an inconvenient truth" is the fact that Al Gore used to work on a tobacco farm. That's pretty cool. Al Gore doesn't bother me. He's very serious, but he seems genuine, I voted for him once upon a time. He was the first president I ever voted for, and I would vote for him again probably, although that doesn't seem to be an option. i thought the movie was boring, but if you don't know anything about global warming or you are some crazy holocaust denying, loch ness monster denying, dinosaur denying dick weed, then you should probably see "an inconvenient truth". I will leave you with a messsage on global warming from our president.