1.01.2007

2007, !wandz?, shea is now a man with a mustache.

Happy New Years. I ate potatoes and drank lots of water. The potatoes were greasy and i put lots of salt on them. I also ate a tomato. I put lots of salt on it as well. I drank too much champagne, but there is no such thing as too much on new years eve. That's why I wore my birthday suit from 1am - 5am. I am not sure when I am coming back to Los Angeles yet. Heading to Chico tomorrow to work for a couple days and also record vocals on Josh Benedict's new album.

PS:
Shea, Tyler and I recorded 3 acoustic black metal songs. I sang on two, tyler on one. Shea also wrote the music for one of the songs on his electric piano. It's the bleakest album of the year. The band is called !Wandz? and here is the track listing.

1. If i could trap death in a jar, I would give it to you.
2. edward abbey.
3. funeral nurse.

if I find any pictures i'll post them later. i can barely see straight.