12.07.2006

Failure - Fantastic Plant

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fantastic Planet for one is one the most influential albums of indie rock that exists, and for the most part it is relatively unheard of. I first heard Failure 3 years after they had bitten the magic band bullet to the grave. The members went on to play in bands such as Autolux, Replicants, Queens of the Stone Age, Year of the Rabbit, ON, Perfect Circle and many other colossal feats of music. Most people still don't know about Failure, and more than that, no one knows about this blog, so if by chance you find this realm and like it here, well the soundtrack is Fantastic Planet, so come and listen with me while no one is paying attention. If I was smart enought to put a link to their music I would, but I am myself a Failure in the ways of basic html, so fuck it.

LISTEN TO:
Dirty Blue Balloons
Saturday Savior
The Nurse Who Loved Me