4.08.2008

Wrigley Commercial shoot day 2

It's somewhere early on Tuesday morning in downtown Los Angeles. Just made myself a cup of chamomile tea, I can't stop coughing. It's dry and cold outside, so I am nestled in my little cubby whole trailer. I don't get a star on the door, but it does read Camerin Kelly on blue masking tape. I am a principle, and I am taking it seriously. Of course I always take acting seriously when I get hired. I'm being paid to be a profesional. That's a good feeling, for if you've ever experienced acting on set, you'll know that feeling pro is far from surface level. I roll with punches, brush off boredom, and strive to bring something different to the plate. I can only hope that at the end of the day i've been more than mediocre. Mediocrity could be the death of me.

It's quiet in my trailer. The tea is soothing. Nose to nose is bring my energy. To edge and over.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry