10.30.2007

before us, radphael

it's not quite winter yet here in los angeles where winter is never quite winter ever. my bank account is emptier than the bright blue sky is empty of clouds again like it always is empty of all things but blue and bright. a friend was checking her credit score, and asked me over and over
"check yours too, don't you want to know, don't you want to know what your credit score is?"
"i don't want to know what my credit score is, i know it's not the worse and it's not the best, and i don't like limbo so i don't want to know, is that alright to not want to know such a thing?"
some people are very interested in their credit score. these kind of people are proud of their credit. i'm not very proud of mine. i'm not proud of my car either, i don't wash it, the same way i don't watch my credit score. i guess i need a car and a credit score to be an adult, but i'm not all that interested in being adult anymore than the los angeles sky is interested in clouds.