5.30.2007

lodge whips

so far april and may have been highly epic, although there have been super high, and downer lows. work is slow, although good things are on the rise. AKASA will be release fairly soon through TRADEMARK RECORDS. AKASA is Josh Benedict on everything and Camerin Kelly on vocals. Meeting a million people a minute, most to be forgotten in the morning which is the way i prefer things. I am highly stoked as in log cabin fire stoked by the fact Casey Barclay and I finished the final sound mix tonight. So energized by the experience that I wish I could find an after hours bar to drink myself to sleep, but then I would end up sleeping in till 2 in the afternoon, which is a habit I shouldn't get used to for my own social, financial, and mental health. Tomorrow hitting the hills with nunchucks and sweating out the last couple weeks.