4.01.2007

let's remember us young

I knew 2007 was going to be different. It’s been a while since calm. It’s been a while since I’ve been motivated, or inspired. I have anxiety. I don’t enjoy it. I don’t know where it is or where I caught it how to get rid of it or why I can’t shake it. I knew 2007 was going to be different because I knew it had to be because if it wasn’t different than it would be the same and I would spoil stagnant like an old pale of murky goat water on a ghost goat farm where even the ghost goats felt static and moved on like me trying to move on in and out into 2007. I don’t know any of the girls or any of the guys either. I don’t sleep next to the guys so they don’t bother me as much as the girls who are more like aliens, and I don’t want an alien, especially when all I want is to take a nap next to someone that I know and someone that doesn’t give me sad alien vibes that force me to think too critically of their weird alien bodies and alien customs, cause all I want is a campfire close friends and a girl that I know to take a nap in a non alien camp environment. I am tired. I haven’t taken a nap in over a year. I have stale water in my eyes and I don’t cry about anything because it’s too funny to cry about most the time but you won’t find me laughing unless I’m drinking wine and by then I won’t remember what we spoke of, what we laughed about, what we’re mad about, and how many times I’ve done this over and over and over, because I never remember it, or why or how, allowing me to relive that same drunken laughing experience over and over and over with you all as the audience and myself stage, actor, and writer, rewriting the same scene, but you keep laughing and I keep forgetting. That’s the way we both like it. No one ever wins, we never get anywhere, but I get to forget, and you get to laugh and I get to laugh but you never forget, making me the alien alone in the alien landscape speaking alien tongue with alien girls with alien bodies and alien customs. Stranger than strangers in strange lands. Let's remember us young.